Mission Statement: To provide excellent customer service by delivering accurate and timely program information and reporting, centralized database management, and expansion of e-commerce in support of the Government Purchase Card Program worldwide.
Michael T. McConnell, Chief
Commerce BankCard Center
601 E. 12th St., Rm. 1747
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
- Approving Official and Cardholder Performance Plan Critical Elements
- DOC Purchase Card Program Commerce Acquisition Manual (CAM) 1313.301 (May 2012)
- DOC SmartPay® 2 Purchase Card Agency Program Coordinators
- GSA SmartPay® 2 Purchase Card Training for Cardholders and Approving Officials
- OGC Procurement Officials Ethics Training
- GSA SmartPay® 2 Agency/Organization Program Coordinators Purchase Card Training
- Commerce Business System
- State Tax Exemption Letters
- Section 508
- DOC Personal Computers/Accessories Contract Order Template
The end of the year cut-off for purchase card transactions is September 19, 2014.