The following is a list of commonly used links in grants administration:
- Grants.gov- single access point for over 900 grant programs enabling organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
- Grants Online is a fully operational end-to-end grants management software application implemented to increase efficiency as measured in reduced cycle times by:
- Standardizing grant business processes
- Enforcing grants business and data validation
- Reducing repetitive and error prone data entry activities
- Enforcing audit-ability and traceability of grant actions and data
- OMB Circulars: OMB leads development of government-wide policy to assure that grants are managed properly and that Federal dollars are spent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Their site contains links to OMB Circulars, grant forms, important policy documents and other useful grant links.
This title contains--
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) guidance to Federal agencies on government-wide policies and procedures for the award and administration of grants and agreements; and
- Federal agency regulations implementing that OMB guidance.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular : Government-wide cost principles and audit requirements for different types of organizations. Instructions or information issued by OMB to Federal agencies. These are expected to have a continuing effect of two years or more. To obtain circulars that are not available on-line, please call the Office of Management and Budget's information line at (202) 395-3080. Choose from one of two options: Circulars arrayed by numerical sequence ; or Circulars indexed by major category.
- Department of Commerce Financial Assistance Standard Terms and Conditions
- NOAA Administrative Standard Award Conditions
- Grants Policy Committee (GPC), established by the CFO Council, consists of grants policy experts from across the Federal government. GPC's vision is to improve the effectiveness of Federal financial assistance
- OMB MAX: The Office of Management and Budget uses the MAX Grant Information System to support the Federal grant process. It is used to share grant information within the Federal government.
- The Federal Register is the official daily publication for Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other Presidential Documents. This site allows the user to browse through and search the current Federal Register. The U.S. Government Printing Office site provides Federal Registers going back to 1995.