Small Business Program Awards
Award for Outstanding Accomplishments by a SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, or SDVOSB Contractor
[An award can be made in each category.]
This award is presented to any entity of the above-named groups of businesses which truly exemplifies the best attributes of a business attempting to enter into America’s economic mainstream. The nomination must identify the NOAA contract or project number underlying the nomination. Examples of this type of accomplishment include, but are not limited to:
- Clear evidence that the contractor performed well on the contract.
- The job was performed on schedule or ahead of schedule.
- The job was performed within the cost factors estimated for the job.
- The contractor was not put on notice for unsafe working conditions, poor maintenance of equipment, failure to comply with various labor laws and equal employment opportunities, or any non-compliant issues that may question commitment to the program.
- Clear evidence that the firm is well qualified for the work, exhibits integrity and can be considered a successful and responsible business.