Small Business Program Awards
The NOAA Small Business Program Awards (SBPA) recognizes the outstanding Small Business Prime Contractor (each small business socioeconomic category may be individually recognized), Small Business Subcontractor, Large Business Prime Contractor, NOAA employee or group, and Direct Program Procurement Achievement (AGO Division or Field Delegate) that support NOAA in achieving its mission.
Nominations will be accepted each year from October 1 through November 30 for achievements during the prior fiscal year. Nominations shall be completed through the nomination form and in accordance with the criteria as provided for each award type below.
- Award for Outstanding Accomplishments by a SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, or SDVOSB Contractor
- Award for Outstanding Accomplishments by a Small Business Subcontractor
- Award for Outstanding Accomplishments by a Large Prime Contractor
- Award for Outstanding Accomplishments by a NOAA Employee or Group
- Award for Outstanding Direct Procurement Program Achievement
For additional information, contact the NOAA Small Business Office at NOAASB@noaa.gov.